Bringing up Baobao etc.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Japan Trip Day 6

We are in Tokyo, one of the world’s largest cities, after a three day retreat in a village and where no DSL can reach . The big event of the day was a near one and half hour walk from our hotel right above the Tokyo station to a restaurant across Ginza area. I would never ever, with my own power, make my family to take the walk. After an amazing meal though, we took a taxi back with the kids while our friends took another walk to the hotel.

It was all worthwhile the (work) walk. The sashimi meal was the best I ever had. The tuna was so fresh that it practically melt in the mouth like butter.




I keep wondering is how Japanese, having similar population density, could keep their city so clean and pretty. Do they have some kind of cleaning machine? Or their people are just more diligent. And they are so courteous. I think people like me need to be kept in jail if I live in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home